Established in these
same premises since 1938 as Morgan's of Tyseley, changed
to Morgan Fabrications in 1948, the Company was then brought
into the Quinn Bros Group in 2003 as Morgan (UK) Ltd.
still have the same labour force and management team headed
by John Moran, who have striven to keep up our high standards
of quality and production.
We have a very loyal workforce, some of which
have been here for over 25 years and above. Our premises
have been designed and constructed along with our growth needs
along the years, to what we have today.
We are always reinvesting in new plant and equipment and have
recently received 20 new Murex Transtig Welders. We are purchasing
a new CNC 5m Profiling Machine and two Lumsden Grinders, taking
our grinding capacity up to 2.5m.